Pages

Saturday 15 June 2013

It's started!! - Again

My last post, actually the first post of this blog was about 6 months ago. That's a long time. Well I start again and this can be my official starting post.
As i mentioned in the first post (if anyone ever read it) I still don't know what to write about. So, I just thought of writing what I feel like sharing. You can view the 'Why Onefourth' page to know better about what I intend to share. It's really difficult to come up with a particular topic to write upon. I really don't understand how few people out there earn millions just by writing some posts in their blog. All they do is write about stuff they know or love or are really good at. I have so many interests, it's really difficult to narrow down to just one!
So, why not write something about everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment